One Step for NT-proBNP/ cTnI/ Myo ( Colloidal Gold )
One Step Test for CK-MB/ cTnI/ Myo( Colloidal Gold) applies
colloidal gold immunochromatography to detect CK-MB/ cTnI/ Myo in
serum and plasma samples semi-quantitatively or quantitatively.
Principle of the Procedure:
Two kinds of high specific and sensitive CK-MB/ cTnI/ Myo
monoclonal antibodies are used for the test strips. One is gold
labelled and coated on the polyester film, and the other is fixed
on the test lines. The antibodies on the test lines form sandwich
complexes with any CK-MB/ cTnI/ Myo in the blood sample.The sample
passes through the detection zone, in which the sandwich complexes
gather along a line, appearing as a purplish red streak ( the test
or signal line) . Excess gold-labelled antibodies gather along the
control line, signaling visually that the test is valid.The
intensity of the test line increases in proportion to the CK-MB/
cTnI/ Myo concentration.
Warnings and Precautions:
1. Use for in vitro diagnostics.
2. Use by healthcare professionals.
3. The best testing temperature is 15~ 30 , and the best humidity
is 40~ 60% .
4. Do not use the stri p beyond the expiration date printed on the
outside of the box.
5. The strip must be used within 1 hour once its foil pouch has
6. The transfer pipette shoul d be used for one specimen only.
Discard it after used.
7. Patient specimens, used strip and transfer pipettes may be
potentially infectious. Proper handling and disposal methods should
be established by the laboratory direction in accordance with local
8. Proper laboratory safety techniques should be followed at all
times when working with potentially infectious blood specimens.
One Step for NT-proBNP/ cTnI/ Myo ( Colloidal Gold ) Images