One Step Test for NT-ProBNP/ cTnI ( Colloidal Gold)
One Step Test for NT-proBNP/ cTnI( Colloidal Gold) applies
colloidal gold immunochromatography to detect N-terminal B-type
natriuretic peptide precursor/ cardiac Troponin I( NT-proBNP/ cTnI)
in serum and plasma samples semi -quantitatively or quantitatively.
The combined detection of NT-proBNP/ cTnI can help doctors
diagnose, prognose and grade Heart Failure and Acute Coronary
Syndrome more thoroughly.
Principle of the Procedure:
Two high specific and sensitive anti-human cardiac Troponin I
monoclonal anti bodies, one high specific and sensitive NT-proBNP
monoclonal antibody and one NT-proBNP polyclonal antibody are used
for the test strips. Among other things, one cTnI monoclonal
antibody and the NT-proBNP monoclonal antibody are biotinylated,
gold-l abelled and coated on the polyester film, the other cTnI
monoclonal antibody and the NT-proBNP polycolonal antibody are
fixed on the test lines of the product.The antibodies form sandwich
complexes with any NT-proBNP/ cTnI in the blood sample.The sample
passes through the detection zone, in which the sandwich complexes
gather along a line, appearing as a purplish red streak( the test
or signal l ine) . Excess gold-labelled antibodies gather along the
control line, signaling visually that the test is valid.The
intensity of the test line increases in proportion to the
NT-proBNP/ cTnI concentration.
Warnings and Precautions:
1. Use for in vitro diagnostics.
2. Use by healthcare professionals.
3. The best testing temperature is 15~ 30 , and the best humidity
is 40~ 60% .
4. Do not use the stri p beyond the expiration date printed on the
outside of the box.
5. The strip must be used within 1 hour once its foil pouch has
6. The transfer pipette shoul d be used for one specimen only.
Discard it after used.
7. Patient specimens, used strip and transfer pipettes may be
potentially infectious. Proper handling and disposal methods should
be established by the laboratory direction in accordance with local
8. Proper laboratory safety techniques should be followed at all
times when working with potentially infectious blood specimens.
One Step Test for NT-ProBNP/ cTnI ( Colloidal Gold) Images